TAX MANAGER at VPTax
VPTax offers training, growth and career opportunities as you yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Enough cheerleading. It’s a tax job…but with a new spin on corporate tax services. Check out what three recently hired tax professionals have to say about their experience with VPTax:
• Tax return preparation and review for technology and life sciences clients
• Income tax provision preparation and review for private and public companies
• Corporate tax research and advisory
• Individual contributor role with a clear path for advancement
•Professional and intellectual curiosity
• Entrepreneurial drive to achieve; to work smart
• Experience with corporate income taxation, including preparation of multi-state and multi-national income tax returns
• Strong communication skills
• Work well in a team environment
Why you should work here:
• You will be proud of the work you do and the appreciation you earn from your clients.
• It’s a unique mix of opportunities. You’ll be expected to grow in your knowledge of all aspects of corporate taxation. You’ll be challenged to learn how technology can enhance the client experience. You will learn how to view taxes from a client perspective. You will have to think.
• You will get exposure to high growth companies in a wide range of industries doing amazing things that are transforming the world we live in. We have an array of clients from big, multi-billion dollar life science companies to small, technology start-ups and everything in between.
• We are a small, team focused firm in Burlingame, CA. We hire people who want to own and drive forward their part of the business with the support and experience of an entire team behind them. We are a meritocratic firm without bureaucracy or hierarchy that values our employees just as much as our clients.
Why you should not work here:
• You are more driven by the prestige of your employer than your ability to positively impact your client’s business.
• You value consistency over innovation and can only think linearly.
• You have a short-term employment perspective.
• You’re afraid of a challenge.
Send your resume to Dave Brehmer at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start talking about what your future at VPTax could look like.
We are VPTax. We offer outsourced tax director and tax compliance services for a client base dominated by Bay Area growth companies. We are a group of smart, passionate people on a mission to make taxes as simple and easy as possible.