VPTax is a professional services firm disrupting the big players in a traditional industry through superior technology, industry knowledge and innovative service delivery. We are expanding in the Bay Area and are looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will drive new client acquisition by illustrating how VPTax simplifies and manages our client’s tax needs, empowering them to focus their time on managing and growing their core business.
What you will do:
1. Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition and expanding our existing pipeline of leads.
2. Prospect, generating additional leads through cold calling and other outbound sales activities.
3. Be organized – maintain our CRM system with leads and effectively manage each account. Keep detailed and accurate records of all sales related activities.
4. Think like a CEO – communicate with management team to increase sales conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
Who you are:
1. 2+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced environment such as a start-up/technology organization.
2. A maverick with a “hunter” mindset, you see challenges as opportunities and are relentless in your pursuit of success.
3. Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance – you do the right things the right way.
4. A pro at interpersonal communication – you effortlessly display excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
Why you should work here:
1. It is a fast paced, challenging and constantly evolving work environment. You will constantly be learning and building a life-long sales tool kit.
2. You will get exposure to C-suite individuals at high growth companies in a wide range of industries.
3. You will be selling a product you can believe in. We never hard sell our clients and they value us for being so much different than our competition.
4. We are a small, team focused firm of 12 people based in Burlingame, CA. We hire people who want to own and drive forward their part of the business with the support and experience of an entire team behind them. We are a meritocratic firm without bureaucracy or hierarchy. The right person can expand this position within the firm and thrive in an environment where you will find both long term professional success and meaningful personal growth.
Who we are:
We are VPTax. We offer outsourced tax director and tax compliance services for a client base dominated by Bay Area growth companies. We are a group of smart, passionate people on a mission to make taxes as simple and easy as possible.
What we offer:
A competitive base salary plus a commission structure with unlimited upside. We also offer special bonuses throughout the year for meeting sales goals.
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to to Dave Brehmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful candidate must be an entrepreneur at heart with a mind that thrives in an unstructured environment. You must operate proactively and have a passion for our innovative vision and its impact on our client’s ongoing growth and success. A successful candidate for this role will have a relentlessly drive towards closing deals and possess the ability to learn/adapt quickly.
VPTax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.